Available from 6pm to 10pm, for DINE IN only
(17-18/6 - 2 seatings, 1st round: 5:30pm - 7:30pm, 2nd round: 8pm - 10pm)
Original $2,580 (for 6 persons), $4,980 (for 12 persons)
subject to 10% service charge and tea charge, tea charge will be charged on site
15% OFF Monday to Friday
10% OFF Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday
Deep fried taro puff stuffed with scallop
Braised fish maw soup with elm fungus
Sautéed lobster fillet with black bean sauce
Braised sea cucumber with Chinese mushroom and shrimp roe in oyster sauce
Deep fried salted chicken
Poached baby vegetable with bamboo fungus and lily bulb in supreme soup
Braised e-fu noodle with crabmeat
Sweetened red cream with glutinous rice dumpling
Chilled osmanthus and red date pudding
Terms and Conditions:
- Tea charge at $18 per person on Monday to Friday, $20 per person on Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday, $10 per person for aged over 60.
- Customer will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours once the order is completed.
- The electronic voucher will be valid on the date indicated for once and cannot be amended.
- This electronic voucher can be used once only and will be forfeited once expired and will not be extended. It is invalid and not replaceable if lost, defaced or damaged.
- The electronic voucher with a unique QR code must be presented at the time of redemption.
- The electronic voucher is for dine in only and included 10% service charge based on the original price.
- The electronic voucher cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or discounts, or cannot be re-sold, exchangeable for cash or any other products or services.
- Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Kowloon East reserves the right to amend or cancel the offer, quota and any of its terms and conditions without prior notice.
- In case of any disputes, Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Kowloon East reserves the right of final decision.