- "Oyster, Snow Crab Leg, Lobster" Dinner Buffet
- 6:30pm - 9:30pm
20% OFF Friday to Sunday, Public Holiday & eve
- Friday to Sunday, Public Holiday and eve special: Brown crab, slipper lobster, Hamachi and Hokkaido scallop sashimi
- Chilled seafood including freshly opened oysters, snow crab legs, mussels, golden whelks, clams, shrimps
- Cheesy baked lobster, roasted Peking duck, beef cube, lamb chop, 5 kinds of sashimi, hydrophobic vegetable salad bar, Pan seared sesame tuna, guacamole & shrimp with lemon olive oil, roasted New Zealand prime ribeye, Italian Porchetta, Hainanese chicken, Giant Parmigiano Reggiano cheese wheel strozzapreti Fusilli Pasta in mushroom cream sauce, noodle station, teppanyaki station
- Fresh fruit mille-feuille, strawberry eclairs, mini Portuguese egg tart, strawberry with matcha cream roll, matcha red bean mousse cake, matcha double cheesecake, chocolate lava cake, 8 flavours of Haagen-Dazs ice cream and chocolate fountain
- All you can drink coffee, tea, lemonade
Terms and Conditions:
- Subject to 10% service charge based on the original price.
- Customer will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours once the order is completed.
- The electronic voucher will be valid on the date indicated for once and cannot be amended.
- This voucher can be used once only and will be forfeited once expired and will not be extended. It is invalid and not replaceable if lost, defaced or damaged.
- The confirmation email with electronic voucher and each with a unique QR code must be presented at the time of redemption.
- The electronic voucher is for dine in only and included 10% service charge based on the original price.
- The electronic voucher cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or discounts, or cannot be re-sold, exchangeable for cash or any other products or services.
- Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Kowloon East reserves the right to amend or cancel the offer, quota and any of its terms and conditions without prior notice.
- In case of any disputes, Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Kowloon East reserves the right of final decision.