Available from 6pm to 10pm, for DINE IN only
$728 per person, minimum 2 persons, subject to 10% service charge and tea charge, tea charge will be charged on site
15% OFF Monday to Thursday (except Public Holiday)
10% OFF Friday to Sunday & Public Holiday
abalone stuffed with shrimp mousse and asparagus accompanied
with roasted Ibérico pork
Braised shredded abalone soup with fish maw and bird’s nest
Sautéed sliced abalone and prawn with mushroom sauce
Braised Australian 2-head abalone in oyster sauce
Poached angle luffa with Chinese celery and clam in supreme soup
Braised rice with shredded abalone and dried seafood in casserole
Sweetened purple rice cream with coconut milk
Steamed ginger juice pudding
Terms and Conditions:
- Tea charge at $18 per person on Monday to Friday, $20 per person on Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday, $10 per person for aged over 60.
- Customer will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours once the order is completed.
- The electronic voucher will be valid on the date indicated for once and cannot be amended.
- This electronic voucher can be used once only and will be forfeited once expired and will not be extended. It is invalid and not replaceable if lost, defaced or damaged.
- The electronic voucher with a unique QR code must be presented at the time of redemption.
- The electronic voucher is for dine in only and included 10% service charge based on the original price.
- The electronic voucher cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or discounts, or cannot be re-sold, exchangeable for cash or any other products or services.
- Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Kowloon East reserves the right to amend or cancel the offer, quota and any of its terms and conditions without prior notice.
- In case of any disputes, Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Kowloon East reserves the right of final decision.
- Photos for reference only.