Available from 6pm to 10pm, for DINE IN only
$728 per person, minimum 2 persons, subject to 10% service charge and tea charge, tea charge will be charged on site
15% OFF Monday to Thursday
10% OFF Friday to Sunday & Public Holiday
Baked crab shell stuffed with crabmeat and
prawn in Champagne sauce accompanied with shredded fish maw with
Braised fish maw soup with seafood
Braised fish maw (3 taels) with vegetable in oyster sauce
Pan fried U.S Kurobuta pork fillet in teriyaki sauce
Simmered fish maw and sea cucumber in thick chicken soup
Pan fried noodle with scallop and scrambled egg
Double boiled fish maw with pear and preserved apricot
Steamed red date pudding
Terms and Conditions:
- Tea charge at $18 per person on Monday to Friday, $20 per person on Saturday, Sunday & Public Holiday, $10 per person for aged over 60.
- Customer will receive a confirmation email within 24 hours once the order is completed.
- The electronic voucher will be valid on the date indicated for once and cannot be amended.
- This electronic voucher can be used once only and will be forfeited once expired and will not be extended. It is invalid and not replaceable if lost, defaced or damaged.
- The electronic voucher with a unique QR code must be presented at the time of redemption.
- The electronic voucher is for dine in only and included 10% service charge based on the original price.
- The electronic voucher cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions or discounts, or cannot be re-sold, exchangeable for cash or any other products or services.
- Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Kowloon East reserves the right to amend or cancel the offer, quota and any of its terms and conditions without prior notice.
- In case of any disputes, Crowne Plaza Hong Kong Kowloon East reserves the right of final decision.